Don’t get lost in marketing…
Marketing Maps is a tool to support the right decisions regarding company marketing activities. Create a work plan for SEO and PPC tasks as recommended by top experts in the field.
Marketing Maps help you navigate the world of online marketing and choose the right tasks to work on
We’ve divided the tasks into 6 groups based on project maturity. Are you just beginning with SEO? Work on tasks with maturity 1 & 2. Do you have years of PPC experience under your belt? Choose levels 4 to 6 of your project’s maturity. Maturity levels are unique elements of the project. We’re turning dull checklists into a tool, that will help you choose the right tasks at the right time. More on project maturity.
Tool implementation methodology
- Business audit
- Weaknesses identification
- List of specific tasks from field experts
- Mapping of tasks across marketing channels
- Overview of project development
More on how to use the maps.
The tool is suitable for
Business Owners or Marketing Directors
- You will find “common grounds” with specialists and agencies
- Find the business development plan in your action plan.
- You can point your finger on the map and say: “This is where we are and this is where we are headed.”
SEO, PPC, Analytics Specialist
- You will show your client or your manager what you are working on and what are the current priorities.
- Have an overview of marketing tasks of all specialists SEO/PPC/GA….
- Your tasks will be ordered and prioritized. You will know what to work on and what to hire a specialist for.
- You will easily identify your weak spots after performing a business audit.
Michal has been working in online marketing since 2003. He founded the H1.cz digital marketing agency. He works with clients on their marketing strategies, gives training courses and lectures. You can find more about him on LinkedIn.
Petr has been taking care of his clients for 14 years and helps them manage their online marketing. He specializes in creating and implementing marketing processes and activities. You can find more about him at LinkedIn.
PPC is a field that changes (without exaggeration) almost every hour, and keeping track of all the changes is really challenging. With Marketing Maps you get clear, comprehensive, up to date and understandable instructions on what to do with PPC campaigns even if you don’t fully understand them. They help you focus on the right activity at the right time. You know what’s missing in your campaigns, what else you need to do and set up, and whether it makes sense for you.
Marketing Maps help me manage teams – speed up orientation, save time and help focus attention on the weak points. Moreover, it is a great study material for junior level colleagues.
I am glad that Marketing Maps were created and there is a comprehensive list of things that websites or e-commerce projects should look out for. This will make it easier to work on the whole project and support the education of the whole industry.
367 different tasks in Marketing Maps are not a product of one’s imagination. These are real assignments that marketing specialists encounter on their projects and help them work with their clients. Now even you can take a look at the checklists and apply the recommendations on your site! All you need is the desire to learn and apply newly acquired information!
I think Marketing Maps are exactly what was missing in the SEO industry. A clear and understandable guide on what to do with websites so they don’t get lost in the Google abyss. Now please excuse me. I have 82 flaws on our websites that we need to fix. Thanks!