General Terms and Conditions for the use of the Marketing Maps system
operated by Marketing mapy s.r.o.
valid from 1.3.2019
The provider is Marketing mapy s.r.o.
TIN: The company is not a VAT payer
registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 309804
(hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”)
Company Marketing Maps s.r.o. is a legal entity engaged in the development, production and distribution of marketing information systems and applications, and in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751, Act No. 89/2012 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”), issues these Terms and Conditions.
Provider provides Online Tool, available at tool.marketingmapy.com. Online tool contains tools and knowledge for managing marketing activities of companies.
- The Terms and Conditions address the rights and obligations of the Provider and the User in the provision of services, access to the Online Tool and other services as a modification of other mutual rights and obligations of the Provider and the User.
- These terms and conditions are an integral part of any contract concluded between the Provider and the User.
- Service: Access to the online tool and use the features and content it contains.
- Online tool: web interface at tool.marketingmapy.com
- Website: Website means www.marketingmapy.com.
- User: any legal or natural person who has concluded or is interested in concluding a Service Agreement with the Provider. “User” means any other person who gains access to the User Account from the User.
- User Account: section of the Online Tool that only a specific User (s) and Provider can access.
- Registration: Act of Voluntary Provision of Data by the User to the Provider.
- Basic version of the service: A free service that has limited content and features compared to the Full version.
- Full Version: Access to any paid services in the Online Tool. There are more of these paid services and may be ordered by the User simultaneously or sequentially on different days and with different termination times.
- Reward for Services: The price for services is listed in the price list on the website.
Service Price and Methods of Payment
- The Provider has the right to change the Terms and Conditions and the Value of Remuneration upon renewal of the Contract after the Term of the Contract.
Terms of Service
- The Provider provides technical support to the User by e-mail. It does not guarantee a minimum support period.
- User Data – Encryption protects data transfer (https), encrypted user data (name, email, billing information) and backs up 1 day.
- The User acknowledges that the Online Tool or other parts may not be available on an ongoing basis, for example due to the maintenance and development of the Online Tool. The Provider is entitled to limit or completely translate the Service due to planned server outages. The User is not entitled to any financial or non-financial compensation for these outages. The Provider shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the facts referred to in this paragraph.
- The User acknowledges that the Online Tool may contain a Provider or 3rd Party advertising message.
- The Operator also provides operational services such as hosting, programming, data backup through third parties, with which the User agrees.
- The User is obliged to ensure compliance with the Terms and Conditions also by the users to whom he / she accesses the Online Tool.
- The Provider may use the business name and User name for marketing purposes.
- The User acknowledges that the absence of features not listed on the Online Tools Website is not considered a defect.
- The Provider is not obliged to improve, change or otherwise replace any part of the Online Tool or to continue developing or launch a new version.
- The User undertakes to keep confidential information confidential.
- The Provider undertakes to maintain confidentiality regarding confidential information.
- The User acknowledges that the Provider is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the Online Tool.
- The User is fully responsible for his / her decision to use the Online Tool and use the Online Tool, and in particular the information contained therein. The user has no right to provide financial or non-financial compensation for any damage / loss / loss caused by the use of this information, neither to himself nor to a third party.
- The Provider undertakes to make every effort to operate the Online Tool and provide it to Users in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Parties agree to deliver all correspondence to each other by electronic mail, to the email address in the User’s User Account or specified by the User in the order, respectively. to the email address provided on the Provider’s website.
- All arrangements between the Provider and the User with the legal order of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase agreement contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This is without prejudice to the consumer’s rights under generally binding legislation
- The Provider is not bound by any codes of conduct within the meaning of § 1826 para. e) of the Civil Code.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective, or becomes so, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions require written form.
- The Provider may amend or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions. This provision is without prejudice to rights and obligations arising during the period of effect of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
- The user assumes the risk of changing circumstances within the meaning of Section 1765 (2) of the Civil Code.
- The provider has the right to change the terms and conditions. In this case, the new terms will be available on the website and the User will be notified of the change by email.
- The Agreement, including the Terms and Conditions, is stored and archived by the Provider in electronic form and is not accessible to third parties.
- The User and the Operator undertake to resolve any disputes amicably; using a mediator. In the case of resolving their relations through the courts, the parties hereby agree to the local jurisdiction of the District Court in Mělník, resp. Regional Court of Central Bohemia in Prague.
These Terms and Conditions come into effect on March 1, 2009
In Mělník Czech Republic, EU on 1.3.2019
Michal Krutiš, Managing Director