Home » Conditions for recurring payments
- Automatic debiting can be created when ordering a subscription.
- A registered user creates a recurring payment on a GoPay payment gateway when paying a subscription.
- The payment will always be deducted for the period that the registered user determines in the subscription order, ie monthly, half-yearly or yearly. Payment is fixed and is automatically debited through GOPAY s.r.o. always on the day on which the first order was made and thus the first payment (eg the order and payment will be made on 1 January 2019, the next monthly payment will be charged on 1 January 2020).
- The subscription amount is always stated in the price list.
- At least 7 days before the end of the period for which the subscription is paid and before the automatic recurrence is charged, the registered user will receive a message to his / her e-mail address stating that his / her subscription will be terminated. the recurring payment date, the amount, and the period for which the user will be subscribed.
- The recurring payment period is not limited until the customer cancels the subscription.
- The registered user can change the settings of the recurring payment or cancel the payment at any time in the form of a message sent to the company email address, cancellation on the GoPay portal.Conditions are valid from 1.12.2019